- Americas Bat Co
- Bass Bats
- Baum Bats
- Bratt Bats
- Brett Bros
- Carolina Clubs
- Dinger Bats
- Dove Tail Bats
- Louisville Slugger
- MacDougall and Sons
- Max Bat
- Metalstorm Industries
- Old Hickory Bat Co
- Phoenix Bat Co
- Sam Bat
- Trinity Bat Co
- Tucci Lumber Co
Brett Bros. Sports International, Inc.
9516 East Montgomery
Spokane, WA 99206
History and Background of Brett Bros:
The Brett Brothers entered the bat business with the goal of ensuring that coaches at all levels of baseball have access to superior quality composite wood bats that are cost effective. The Brett Brothers have been involved in baseball their entire lives. They are four brothers and all of them played professional ball at one time. Bobby and John played in the Minor Leagues, and Ken and George together put in 31 years in the Major Leagues.
Not only did they play baseball because they were good, they truly loved the game. Even today the Brett Brothers closely follow the sport. George still works for the Kansas City Royals. Ken has been a broadcaster for 11 years with Fox. Bobby runs the professional franchises in Spokane, the baseball Indians and the hockey Chiefs. The oldest brother John is a frequent visitor to Spokane to see his brothers and watch the teams play.
Like most baseball families, it all started in a small Southern California town call El Segundo. The boys are all about two years apart, and they had some kind of sporting event about every night. Most of the family meals were hot dogs, and everything was on the fly. Their parents were always there to cheer for us, and our lives were generally very happy.
Ken was the first to sign a pro contract at age 17. He was the fourth player taken in the annual draft by the Boston Red Sox. When their scout Joe Stephenson came to sign him, our dad said, "the one you really want is the skinny, barefooted one, George." George in 1966 was all of 12 years old.
If you move up the clock to 1971, George was a senior, and Joe Stephenson desperately wanted him to be Boston's #1 pick. The Red Sox said no, and the Kansas City Royals took George in round #2. The rest is history. Ken played 11 years for numerous teams. George turned out to be exactly the player our late father envisioned. He was a 3-time winner of the Batting Title in three different decades. He was very consistent, and always played the game very hard. He was the greatest Royal, and still makes his home in Kansas City. In the summer of 1999, he was awarded Baseball's highest award, election to the Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown, New York.
In the spring of 1998, the Tridiamond Bat Company needed a place to "try out" their new baseball bats. Because the Bretts owned the only local professional team, an association was formed. When Tridiamond got both NCAA and Major League approval to sell bats, they needed some baseball help. At this time we bought into the company and changed the name to Brett Bats.
- Brett Bros. Thunder Bamboo/Maple Wood Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SST500 Black/Red
- Brett Bros. Flat Bat Wood Training Youth Baseball Bat: FLATBAT
- Brett Bros. Maple Master Wood Baseball Bat: MM110 Adult
- Brett Bros. Maple/Ash Wood Baseball Bat: ST271 Adult
- Brett Bros. Maple Outfield Fungo Wood Baseball Bat: BBOFUNGO
- Brett Bros. Maple/Bamboo Wood Baseball Bat: MB110 Adult
- Brett Bros. Thunder Bamboo/Maple Wood Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SST500 Black
- Brett Bros. Bamboo Dragon Wood Baseball Bat: BBBD Brown/Black Adult
- Brett Bros. Thunder 5 Bamboo/Maple Wood White Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SST500 Natural/Black
- Brett Bros. Thunder Bamboo/Maple Wood Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SST500 Black/Blue
- Brett Bros. Stealth Maple/Ash Wood Baseball Bat: ST271 Stealth Adult