- Baum Bats
- Bratt Bats
- Brett Bros
- Louisville Slugger
- Max Bat
- Old Hickory Bat Co
- Phoenix Bat Co
- Sam Bat
- Tucci Lumber Co
- Zinger Bats
Old Hickory Bat Co
Old Hickory Bat Company Inc.
1735 Hwy 31W
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
(866) PRO BATS toll free
(866) PRO BATS
History and Background of Old Hickory Bat Company:
Established in 1999, Old Hickory Bat Company has steadily grown from a one car garage and a handful of local players, to over 6500 square feet of manufacturing and showroom space and hundreds of players at the highest level of competition throughout the world. Old Hickory Bat Company’s team consists of over 35 years of combined experience within both the wood bat manufacturing arena and on the professional playing field. OldHickory’s combined knowledge and playing experience, give us the ability to produce some of the finest maple and ash baseball bats in the game.
Located 20 miles north of Nashville, TN, Old Hickory Bat Company prides itself on offering the best products and the best customer service in the business. One of our main objectives is to get the exact bat that you desire into your hands. Bats ordered from Old Hickory are not cut until after we receive the order. This means that you don’t have to settle for a bat that was cut 6 months to a year ago; every bat is cut and finished just the way you want it.
Every order Old Hickory receives is cut from the same wood and treated with the same care and attention that our Major League players’ bats receive. Hand selected maple and ash from the Northeastern United States andCanadais the primary source of Old Hickory’s wood. Only the highest graded wood is acceptable for use in an Old Hickory bat. Once a suitable billet of wood is selected, our bats are cut, hand sanded and hand finished to the exact specifications of each individual player. Our extensive sanding and finishing processes enable Old Hickory to thoroughly check for any imperfections. We also adhere to tight dimensional tolerances that ensure consistency from bat to bat and order to order. Every bat that is manufactured by Old Hickory has met all of our high quality standards before being boxed and shipped to your door.
At Old Hickory Bat Company we take pride in our exemplary custom service. We enjoy talking to our customers, ensuring that each maple or ash bat is exactly what was ordered. Customer feedback is also welcomed. OldHickory utilizes the feedback we receive from players to continually produce better bats. Please feel free to contact Old Hickory with any questions or comments you may have.
Players who use Old Hickory Products:
Matt Holliday, Michael Young, Sammy Sosa, Jack Cust, Andruw Jones, Carlos Beltran, Khalil Greene, Adrian Gonzalez, Mark Reynolds, Justin Upton, Tony Clark, Mike Sweeney, John Buck, Mark Gruedzielanek, Derrek Lee, Ryan Theriot, Hanley Ramirez, Placido Polanco, Craig Monroe, Carlos Guillen, Richie Sexson, Hunter Pence, Jay Bruce (Minor League Player of the Year) and many more!
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Custom Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: PWB1 Adult
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Custom Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat: TC1 Adult
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Custom Pro Maple Wood Youth Baseball Bat: KG1Y
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Custom Pro Ash Wood Baseball Bat: KG1 Adult
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Custom Pro Ash Wood Youth Baseball Bat: J154Y
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Maple Bunt Training Baseball Bat: BT1
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Custom Pro Youth Big Barrel Ash Wood Baseball Bat: YBB
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Mike Trout Ash Wood Baseball Bat: MT27A Adult
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Mike Trout Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MT27M Adult
- Old Hickory Co. YP66 Custom Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat Natural/Cherry: YP66M
- Old Hickory Bat Co. Paul Goldschmidt Maple Wood Baseball Bat: PG44-N Adult
- Old Hickory 9914 BBCOR Baseball Bat: 9914