Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
1. Batwarehouse.com gift cards do not expire and have no dormancy or penalty fees.
2. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and may only be used towards the cost of merchandise on Batwarehouse.com. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card. If an amount on an order is greater than the balance on the gift card, the remaining balance of the order must be paid with a credit card. The remaining balance may not be paid with PayPal or Google Checkout. Batwarehouse.com Gift Cards cannot be redeemed through any third parties, sellers or vendors.
3. Gift Cards may not be used to purchase other gift cards and can only be used for the purchase of merchandise on Batwarehouse.com.
4. We are not responsible if a gift card is used without your permission or is stolen or damaged. Gift Cards may not be returned, resold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, transferred for value or cash.
5. No taxes will charged on gift cards when purchased, but any applicable taxes for MO residents will be applied to orders in which gift cards are redeemed for merchandise.
6. Batwarehouse.com has the right to close any Gift Card account if a Gift Card that was fraudulently obtained is used for a purchase or redeemed.
7. Batwarehouse.com Gift Cards are for personal or business gifts only. Batwarehouse.com does not authorize the use of Gift Cards to be used for any advertising or marketing or any other promotional activities by third parties.